This brick & frame two story office building contains five offices on the first floor plus a kitchen and restroom. The second floor has four offices and two restrooms. The lower level is partly finished w/ a wonderful library, office and restroom.
Interior Finish Features:
• Hardwood Floors
• Solid Wood Six Panel Doors
• Recessed Lighting
• Chair Railing
• Crown Molding
• Wood Burning Fireplace
There is asphalt parking for seven cars and 131 ft. of frontage on St. Rt. 28/Main St. The property is zoned O- Office, by the city of Milford.
If you are looking for an office in the Milford Area with good exposure or a sound investment property attend the auction and bid your price. Current lawyer owner-occupant is retiring and ready to sell.
Call Mark Euton, Managing Auctioneer to make an appointment to inspect.
Mobile Phone: 513-678-7347 email: [email protected]
Firm Lic. # 2016001784
1. Auction is being held on Oct. 26, 2017 behalf of the owner.
2. The property is located at 1 Crestview Drive, Milford, OH 45150. Clermont County Parcel # 210723.016P
3. A ten percent (10%) buyer premium will be added to the high bid amount to determine the final purchase price to be paid by the purchaser.
4. Ten percent of the total purchase price (inclusive of the buyer premium) must be deposited by the purchaser at the conclusion of the auction as a non-refundable down payment, by means of cash, company, official bank, or personal check (presented with positive I.D). This non-refundable down payment will be applied to the purchase price at closing and will be held in the trust account of Asset Realty Advisors as escrow agent for the seller.
5. The balance of the purchase price must be paid in cash, certified funds or cashiers check, Title Company, or bank check at closing. The Closing will take place no later than Nov. 27, 2017. The closing must be conducted by an attorney, title company, or Bank/Lender of the purchasers choosing.
6. If the purchaser fails to close in the allotted time, the purchaser shall forfeit the entire down payment and pay any and all charges and expenses incurred by seller and by Asset Realty Advisors, by reason of any breach of these terms and conditions, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys fees, as well as any monetary deficiencies which may result in the resale of the property and the cost of remarketing said property. Additional commissions shall be due and payable and the responsibility of the undersigned purchaser.
7. The property will be conveyed by Warranty Deed at closing free and clear of all liens. Real estate taxes and assessments shall be prorated to the date of closing. Possession of the property will be given at closing. No work can be done on the property by the purchaser until possession is given.
8. This property is being sold at public auction, without recourse. Personal on-site inspection of the property by purchasers is strongly recommended. The property will sell as is, where is, with caveat emptor and any faults with no warranty expressed or implied as to improvements, availability of utilities, zoning, or environmental, wetland issues or any other matter whatsoever. Although information provided by the Auction Firm has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, neither Seller, Auction Firm nor its agents or employees will be responsible for any errors or omissions therein. Announcements made at the auction will take precedence over written material, advertisements, or any other oral statements made prior to the day of auction. Purchasers should carefully verify all items and make their own decisions as to the accuracy thereof before relying on same. The seller and Auction Firm reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there are any questions as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc.
9. Auction Firm hereby acknowledges that it represents the seller.
10. The seller shall be responsible for all deed preparation fees and any mortgage release fees. Purchaser shall be responsible for recording fees, transfer tax, and closing costs.
11. The undersigned acknowledges that they have had the opportunity to inspect the property prior to the auction, and have been furnished a copy of these Real Estate Terms and Conditions at the auction.
12. The undersigned agrees to sign a Demand Note for an amount equal to the purchase price in addition to the Contract to Purchase at Public Auction Agreement.
13. The undersigned agrees that any disputes will be resolved in the Court of Common Pleas, Clermont County, Ohio.
14. Should any discrepancy exist between these terms and conditions and the Purchase Contract, the Purchase Contract shall be the binding document.